Saturday, January 28, 2012

A to Z (random things about me)


Well, I found this on tumblr. I am going to write down some facts of me 

A: Age.  24 
B: Where I'm from.  Indonesia
C: Where I would like to live.   Amsterdam
D: Favourite food.   Aglio Olio
E: Religion.  Roman Catholic
F: Sexual orientation.  Straight (Actually not I am not totally anything, inspired by Katy Perry Oops!)
G: Single/Taken.  Single
H: Favourite book.   The Brain that can change itself by Norman Doidge
I: Eyes color.  Dark Brown
J: Favourite movie.  October Sky
K: Favourite TV show.  Modern Family
L: Favourite band/singer.  Katy Perry!
M: My best friend's name.  Haryady
N: Favorite day of the year.  31 October
O: Favourite color.  Green,Pale Pink & Grey
P: If I have any pets and name.  Cat - Hunter
Q: What I'm listening to right now.  Katy Perry - Fireworks
R: Last movie I've watched.  The Muppets Show
S: What's my ringtone.  Classic ringing
T: Favourite male character from a TV show.  Barney Stinson 
U: Favourite female character from a TV show.  Robin (Cobie Smulder)
V: What does my name mean.  "Life" or "Living One"
W: Favourite superhero. Superman &Catwoman
X: Celebrity crush.  Jake Gylenhall
Y: My birthday 30th October 

No comments:

Post a Comment