Saturday, January 28, 2012

At age 24, what will you be doing?

So, I am going to talk about Age 24, what will you be doing?
Currently I am 24. I felt have not accomplished anything that i wanted. Do you think it is a young age? I can say it is a stepping stone age where you will be called as a Young Adult. I looked at some Yahoo Answers, Most of them are just graduating from college, try to hold a job, or even applying school again. But at some point, several people made a really impressive career. Like some singer, actresses, football player, or even fashion blogger. So how about you?
For me, I am still having a problem. How I wish I could go back in time and became the "Future Me" to telling "Teenage Me" to take life seriously. Like Britney Spears quoted, do not take your life too seriously (somehow I read in random magazines). I do not agree with that. I think we have at least organizing our life. On what we will be doing in the future. I know planning is sucks and some people prefer to go with the flow because of when you planned on something, it turns out to be something different. For me, I prefer to do some plans on what I want to do.
First of all, searching your soul and heart. The things that you really want to do. Sadly, I am not come from a rich or very-well educated family. My parents don't really care about academics as long as you are doing just fine. And plus coming from a developing country makes you even harder to pursue the dreams. Yeah, the dreams. It is like when you are in United States or European country, things will be easier. You could choose variety of subjects in school and having a really good public transport where my country does not have a convenient one. But one thing true, people from developing country could be "survived" more. Although some places or people are not civilized enough. But the word "Surviving" could made you a person that is stronger than anyone.
Speaking of architecture on the developing country, I guess in the perspective mind of Humanity Architecture takes more interesting subject. Like the slum areas. It is a difficult situation to change the environment. But in research wise, somehow It could help a lot of people to re-think about this society or the quality of life.
It is middle of the night, I didn't know what I was thinking of starting my first subject in this blog.
It just popped out from my thoughts and this ten fingers could not stop typing. I have a lot of mind right now.
Age 24, I wish I could make more money so I don't have to depend on my parents. But the truth is I have not done that. Right now, I really want to pursue my studies.
I have so much worries about who I will become in future. And twenty four ! It is a really scary age for me.
Guess, I have to STOP thinking about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment