Hello Sunday!
Oh and guess what I found while surfing the net this morning, my old Modepass profile. And here is the link . Reminiscing old times. I haven't really update or even check the website all these years. The site is really dead, I mean I just glanced at a few top profiles and some comments that been made 200 days ago. I reckon it was those time when I was in college bragging about assignments and having interest in fashion before I found out sites like lookbook.nu . I often checked out this site just to refreshing minds about street fashion.
Speaking of fashion, that was like teenage dream to become a Fashion Designer. But I ended up with architecture. It was a tough and fun journey during college days and even get harder these days. I could say I have a ten percent regret and ninety percent of happy and proud of it. Who knows what could happened next? Being an architecture student, made me realizing a lot of thoughts that is not just about physically buildings but about everyday life, neither it is social life, economic, environmental, arts, management, etc. You can never end an architecture talks.
And leaving my old Modepass profile behind now.
Oh and guess what I found while surfing the net this morning, my old Modepass profile. And here is the link . Reminiscing old times. I haven't really update or even check the website all these years. The site is really dead, I mean I just glanced at a few top profiles and some comments that been made 200 days ago. I reckon it was those time when I was in college bragging about assignments and having interest in fashion before I found out sites like lookbook.nu . I often checked out this site just to refreshing minds about street fashion.
Speaking of fashion, that was like teenage dream to become a Fashion Designer. But I ended up with architecture. It was a tough and fun journey during college days and even get harder these days. I could say I have a ten percent regret and ninety percent of happy and proud of it. Who knows what could happened next? Being an architecture student, made me realizing a lot of thoughts that is not just about physically buildings but about everyday life, neither it is social life, economic, environmental, arts, management, etc. You can never end an architecture talks.
And leaving my old Modepass profile behind now.
No comments:
Post a Comment