Monday, January 30, 2012

Quality of life index

I am really interested of looking at those world map, mapping, index, rankings of countries in this world. Here is the link for quality of life index 2011. Guess what, can't believe my country listed in 78th. Far away from the happiness, security, wealthy, healthy, and civilizing world. But pretty much feel better that my place is very close to another one of the most healthiest country. Sometimes I am really bothered by these kind of ranking things. Felt helpless and hopeless about my own country. Wanted to change nationality in spite of getting a better life. But I think it is come from inside of you whether you would want to have a good quality of life. I believe every human being is born to be kind, it is just in some case people tend to have a very difficult life and couldn't find a solution out of it and do some bad things. We all came from mother's womb. So PEACE to the world. I do hope for more creative mind and more civilized life in my own country. In the other hand, I really try to find my way out of here. 
Good night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment