Halo (Hello in Bahasa) !
There I am, my first ever blog in 2012.
Instead of joining tumblr, I created in blogspot because of it is much simpler and since it is all about my thoughts and life and not "tumblr-ing". Creating tumblr makes me want to re-post all the beautiful images (having no originality). Though, I really love browsing tumblr. At first, I thought it is free of charge on having your own domain name. I have been looking for the sites that could have domain name without any charge. But I guess it is not so important right now. It's just that cool to have your own website, well that's what i think.
Hope you will enjoy this :)
Met vriendelijke groet.
(I just learn this word!)
There I am, my first ever blog in 2012.
Instead of joining tumblr, I created in blogspot because of it is much simpler and since it is all about my thoughts and life and not "tumblr-ing". Creating tumblr makes me want to re-post all the beautiful images (having no originality). Though, I really love browsing tumblr. At first, I thought it is free of charge on having your own domain name. I have been looking for the sites that could have domain name without any charge. But I guess it is not so important right now. It's just that cool to have your own website, well that's what i think.
Hope you will enjoy this :)
Met vriendelijke groet.
(I just learn this word!)
No comments:
Post a Comment